A Monthly art blog for artist Luke Firle. Will consist of things made by him, things he's seen, and general art musings and information on his life.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Studio Visit #1 This Year

This is a picture that Michelle took of my studio the other day thought it looked pretty cool so I decided to share it here.


Here is Michelle visiting the studio on a different day and we were talking about how some of the forms I have need to hang on the wall. The one she is gesturing towards is one that will in new versions most likely hang on a wall. She did not even notice that I snapped this foto of her.


And for shits and giggles here is an earlier maquette CB Mellow (on the left) with another maquette that I am working on right now title unknown.


Side note for anyone who doesn't know Michelle is my lovely wife and the owner/operator of Two Tone Press.

No comments:

Post a Comment