A Monthly art blog for artist Luke Firle. Will consist of things made by him, things he's seen, and general art musings and information on his life.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Stickers, Stickers, Stickers!!!




So if you didn't know, last year I got an Inspiration Grant to get a vinyl cutter to make stencils with, which I have to say has been going well. I really like how things are turning out so far. So since I have the equipment and I have been purchasing the vinyl in grouped deals I got some vinyl that can not be used as stencils. No problem cause I made some skull stickers from old and new drawings in my sketchbook. If your interested in a vinyl skull sticker hit me up, I got 3 sizes small, medium, and large.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. tell me where and when they are 1, 2, and 5 dollars. and I now have pink plus some other styles in the black

      Delete
  2. Send me an email we'll work it out: russell.adrianne@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete